Dr. Piercing’s Aftercare is a revolutionary new product – delivering the most complete, effective, convenient piercing aftercare ever available. Working together, a group of doctors and pharmacists formulated Dr. Piercing’s Aftercare exclusively for the care and cleaning of new piercings.
Exhaustive research was conducted to understand the latest developments in wound care and how to best apply these advancements to piercing care. Dr. Piercing’s Aftercare is the only product to offer the combined power of an antimicrobial cleanser, a protective antiseptic and a pain-relieving anesthetic, all in a saline-based solution.
The advanced technology of Dr. Piercing’s Aftercare swab applicator ensures sanitary, convenient treatment. It’s easy to use anytime, anywhere and delivers consistent, safe and effective therapy every time. Finally, a product that cleans, soothes and protects while promoting the natural healing process.
Made in U.S.A.
FDA registered antiseptic and anesthetic
Simply the best piercing aftercare ever available:
• Developed exclusively for the care and cleaning of piercings
• Conveniently packaged using advanced technology for easy, sanitary application
• Helps prevent infection
• Promotes the natural healing process
Dr Piercing’s Aftercare contains:
• Chloroxylenol – antimicrobial cleanser
• Benzalkonium Chloride – protective antiseptic
• Saline solution – promotes healing
• Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) – anti-inflammatory; relieves pain and increases blood flow, promoting healing
• Panthenol – Pro-Vitamin B5
• Allantoin – skin protectant
Dr. Piercing’s Aftercare is available in a convenient, portable plastic case containing 36 medicated swabs.
How It Works:
1. Hold swab with the color-ring end up.
2. Bend the color-ring tip until it “snaps”.
3. Liquid flows down into the white tip.
4. Apply medicated tip to piercing. Dispose.
WARNINGS: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. If redness, irritation, infection or swelling occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician. Keep out of eyes. Do not insert in ear canal. Store at room temperature.